Notice: Dear reader, please note that most of the photos in my blog are currently not available. They are currently held hostage by Photobucket (which requires me to pay $399USD/year). I am in the process of re-uploading the images on a different host and this will take some time. If you have any burning questions about my post, feel free to leave a comment. Sorry for the inconveniences caused!
(PINK/BROWN DONUT, WATERMELON AND PINEAPPLE FLOAT IS AVAILABLE)
Pool Float Rental – PASTRIES ON THE GO!
Donut Float & Pretzel Float Rental in Singapore
Ever felt that your holiday vacation lacks a little something?
Fret no more! These cool floats will definitely make your trip fun and memorable!
For only $10/float, you can rent one of the most awesome pool float ever invented!
Impress everyone in the pool with these lovely pastries – Mr Pretzel & Ms Donut.
Unicorn Float is available for rent at $20/7 days.
You’ll be the center of attraction in no time!
(1) Deflated Float, folded neatly. Each float is approximately 1kg.
(2) Balloon Pump (Manual) – For hygiene matters, do not blow using mouth.
*Electric Balloon Pump can be provided for rent for additional $5 (Requires additional $15 deposit)
– Rental of each float will cost $10 for a period of 7 days.
– Failure to return the float on time will result in a penalty of $1/float/day.
– For Longer rental period, please email for rates.
– Rental is subjected to a refundable deposit of $40/float.
– $15 will be charged if the balloon pump is not returned.
If you would like to borrow both floats for 7 days, you will have to pay me $100 when I pass you the floats and pump.
Upon returning the floats, you will not get your $80 refunded immediately.
I will transfer the $80 to your designated bank account once I have fully inspected the condition of the float at home.
(1) Each Float requires approximately 30 minutes to be fully pumped up (using my balloon pump).
Deflating would take approximately 15 minutes with usage of the binder clip.
(2) Floats are STRICTLY TO BE USED IN SWIMMING POOLS ONLY, NOT IN THE SEA.
(3) After every use, please rinse the float with fresh/tap/clean water.
(4) Floats has to be returned washed and dried, fully deflated and neatly folded.
(5) If floats are not returned in good condition, I reserve the right to confiscate full/partial deposit.
To check the availability of floats or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a message at my facebook page.