(This is a work in progress page, which will be updated whenever I have time.)
Current Status: I’ve been in New Zealand since end June 2019. Started in Christchurch, move to Wanaka, then Alexandra, Motueka and currently traveling (Feb 2020).
Here’s a list of posts that I have written (and planning to write):
- Getting the Visa (Timeline)
- Preparation: Things to do, Air Tickets, Insurance, Bank Account, IRD etc.
- Suspending Singtel Mobile Line
- Jobless in Winter, and I found something eventually
- Working in a Plant Nursery – Working Holiday New Zealand
- Working in a Ski Resort – Working Holiday New Zealand
- Working in Orchard – Apricot Thinning
- Working in a Vineyard – Shoot Thinning, Bud Rubbing, Wire Lifting
- Working in a Cherry Packhouse
- Working in Talleys – Mussels Opening
[Other Useful things]
- NZ Mobile Plan – Skinny Review
- New Zealand – Grocery Shopping Prices
- Environment Sustainability – What we can learn from New Zealand
- Working Holiday New Zealand – Deals, Promotions and Discounts
- Finding Accommodation in New Zealand
- My love-hate relationship with car ownership
- How Much Can You Earn?
- How Much did I Spend?
- New Zealand South Island 12-day itinerary
I wrote this more for my own memories than it being a ‘guide’, so it contains more emotions and thoughts, rather than useful stuff. You can read about my ups and downs of the journey so far.
[Ask me Anything]
This will be updated when.. people start asking me questions. Feel free to buzz away!